The administrator will be tasked with providing administrative support at our Inverness depot across several contracts.
- General Admin Assistant ,
- Filing and scanning of daily receipts, finance records and paper documents.
- Uploading digital copies to systems.
- Attending weekly management meetings.
- Manually checking invoices against system.
- Diary management for the MD.
- Sending over payroll for processing and distributing payslips.
- Adhoc admin as required
- Willing to be trained to industry expectations/company systems.
- To succeed within this role, you must be IT literate; proficient at MS Office (especially excel, Outlook)
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, predominantly MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- The ability to organise, multitask, prioritise and work under pressure.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Exhibit analytical and problem-solving skills and willingness to adapt to new challenges.
- Establish good working relationships with colleagues.
- Have integrity and humility in all aspects of work.
- Possess time management skills and be friendly and upbeat attitude.
- A good understanding of project governance and control.
- High attention to detail.
- Customer services skills