We are hiring!
Circet UK are looking for an experienced Civils Supervisor with knowledge of civils and cabling activities on telecom infrastructure build and maintenance contracts.
The role is covering Scottish Highlands.
Working with Circet
Circet Ireland & UK (Formerly KN Group) have built an ever-growing portfolio of specialist services. We are leading providers to the Telecommunications, Transport Infrastructure and Power Sectors in Ireland and the UK. We are driven to be innovative and proactive in delivering solutions that meet our client’s expectations while not losing sight of their changing requirements. With over 4000 employees across Ireland & UK we continue to bring people together to make this happen.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Survey and programme work streams for supply chain
* Carry out joint site meetings with client and other relevant stakeholders
* Complete material sample audits where required as well as toolbox audits and safety audits with both direct staff and sub-contractors
* Investigate jobs and assign responsible operatives for commercial reporting
* Ensure all permit and noticing conditions are being met on site
* Keep accurate daily records of works planned
* Report daily to your line manager of outputs, problems, issues
* Report findings real time via a handheld device in conjunction with client and works control
Knowledge & Skills Requirements:
* Experience and a strong understanding of the SROH.
* NRSWA accreditation to Supervisor.
* IT skills to liaise with group works control.
* An understanding of permit to work schemes and noticing.
* Experience of demonstrating good communication skills and of prioritising works effectively.
* Comfortable and confident working to tight timescales effectively.
* Experience of implementing, following and amending procedures for the purpose of service delivery as dictated by the client
* Experience of managing civils / utility contracts preferable telecoms
Why work in Circet?
* Be part of a company that encourages involvement, diversity and inclusion
* Be part of a company that nurtures excellence and develops leaders
* Be part of a company that encourages personal development and career progression through our further education programme, mentoring programme and pathway programme
* Be part of a company that is dedicated to making a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility
* You will get a competitive salary and a benefits package which includes 25 days annual leave per annum, life assurance, access to Employee Assistance Programmes and access to career developmental opportunities.
Circet UK is an inclusive organisation and welcomes all applications. Our mission is to create a workforce that consists of individuals with talent, skills and potential across all areas of our business. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.