We are hiring!
Circet UK are looking for a Trainer / Assessor with a Civils background and experience to provide training across our multiple training centres. The role will primarily require traveling to anyone of our training centres and cover nationally training to multiple internal/external customers & teams whilst supporting the wider business development. A can do attitude and a willingness to succeed combined with a strong work ethic to deliver the best training available across multiple areas is key
Working with Circet
Circet Ireland & UK (Formerly KN Group) have built an ever-growing portfolio of specialist services. We are leading providers to the Telecommunications, Transport Infrastructure and Power Sectors in Ireland and the UK. We are driven to be innovative and proactive in delivering solutions that meet our client’s expectations while not losing sight of their changing requirements. With over 4000 employees across Ireland & UK we continue to bring people together to make this happen.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* To deliver Civils based training accreditations primarily at anyone of our training centres , but travel to and across other Circet sites and external stakeholder sites will be required.
* Ensuring all training certification / material is dealt with in a timely manner.
* To mainly deal with training accreditations / renewals, delivering these on sites nationally.
* To work closely with the training administration team, holding daily, weekly meetings to discuss training bookings, training numbers, & ensuring that the training centre is maximised.
* To ensure that the training we deliver is current and up to date.
* To have a meticulous work ethic, & to support, train and guide learners and develop their personal and professional attitudes, skills, and abilities with responsibility to ensure successful completion of qualification.
* To guide and support learners to gain the required appropriate evidence for their Competency Based Qualifications.
* To assess learners and provide feedback demonstrating a clear understanding of minimum requirements for competence to a high standard, using audio and video technology.
Knowledge & Skills Requirements:
* Previous experience in a similar Civils role within a Alt/Net / Open Reach environment.
* Previous experience of working on the Alt / NET Network with Civils Based Training
* Experience in working with Street works would be advantageous & to hold relevant accreditations.
* Experience with Surveying and Supervising Civils based programs.
* Have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, predominantly MS Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook.
* Preferably hold a teaching or assessing Qualification, PTTLS, CAVA , IQA Or similar.
* Experience in a training development, coaching and mentoring.
* Experienced in working in a fast-paced office role whilst having, the ability to organise, multitask, prioritise, and work under pressure.
Why work in Circet?
* Be part of a company that encourages involvement, diversity and inclusion
* Be part of a company that nurtures excellence and develops leaders
* Be part of a company that encourages personal development and career progression through our further education programme, mentoring programme and pathway programme
* Be part of a company that is dedicated to making a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility
* You will get a competitive salary and a benefits package which includes 25 days annual leave per annum, life assurance, access to Employee Assistance Programmes and access to career developmental opportunities.
Circet UK is an inclusive organisation and welcomes all applications. Our mission is to create a workforce that consists of individuals with talent, skills and potential across all areas of our business. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.