We are hiring!
The purpose of this role is to support and assist Contract Administration Management/Team to achieve business goals in an effective and efficient manner. This role will report to the contract administration managers.
Working with Circet
Circet Ireland & UK (Formerly KN Group) have built an ever-growing portfolio of specialist services. We are leading providers to the Telecommunications, Transport Infrastructure and Power Sectors in Ireland and the UK. We are driven to be innovative and proactive in delivering solutions that meet our client’s expectations while not losing sight of their changing requirements. With over 4000 employees across Ireland & UK we continue to bring people together to make this happen.
* Gain participation and involvement of team members towards team and company objectives
* Assess training requirements across all aspects of admin role and arrange appropriate training through Contract Administration Managers and Head of Administration.
* Implement and support business change initiatives, achieving appropriate performance levels
* Undertake projects as required by the company
* Support and training on Auto-timesheet function. Work with Operations to ensure full understanding for process requirements
* Implement strong controls on all operational expenditure including overtime, travel and expenses.
* Point of contact for Direct Employees / Sub Contractors
* Weekly wage review and sign off for Direct Employees / Sub Contractors
* Liaise with payroll for Direct Employees / Sub Contractors payments
* Ensure compliance is met for Direct Employees / Sub Contractors payment processes
* Ensure that payments received from the client are correct
* Daily Invoicing breakdown for Senior Management
* General daily/weekly reporting
3+ years administration experience
Managerial experience preferred (supervisor/team manager level)
Strong Communication skills
Ability to work as part of a team and autonomously
Experience in a fast paced administration role
Previous experience within Telecommunications, Utilities or Construction preferred
Excellent attention to detail and the ability to juggle multiple work stacks
Why work in Circet?
* Be part of a company that encourages involvement, diversity and inclusion
* Be part of a company that nurtures excellence and develops leaders
* Be part of a company that encourages personal development and career progression through our further education programme, mentoring programme and pathway programme
* Be part of a company that is dedicated to making a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility
* You will get a competitive salary and a benefits package which includes 25 days annual leave per annum, life assurance, access to Employee Assistance Programmes and access to career developmental opportunities.