We are hiring!
Circet Ireland are looking for a Contracts Administrator to join the team based in Dublin 22. This role is a 12 month contract.
Working with Circet
Circet Ireland & UK (Formerly KN Group) have built an ever-growing portfolio of specialist services. We are leading providers to the Telecommunications, Transport Infrastructure and Power Sectors in Ireland and the UK. We are driven to be innovative and proactive in delivering solutions that meet our client’s expectations while not losing sight of their changing requirements. With over 4000 employees across Ireland & UK we continue to bring people together to make this happen.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Keep track of orders and updates from the field.
* Ensure orders are submitted for closure within agree timescales.
* Process payments for field staff
* Responsible for taking information from the field to update and maintain the MIS
* Identify, manage and report on any dependencies, milestones, critical path and potential risks/issues
* Respond to queries escalated by the client ensuring these are dealt with in a timely manner and to a successful conclusion.
* Create, maintain and deliver high quality project documentation
* Ensure effective communication with staff and stakeholders ensuring this is delivered in a timely and clear fashion, with expectations clearly set and met
Knowledge & Skills Requirements:
* Strong analytical skills and excellent attention to detail is paramount.
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team
* This person must have strong numerical skills and the ability to proactively manage own workstack
* Excellent verbal and written communication
* Experience in Microsoft Office suite
* Proactively manage own work performance
* Experience within a similar role is preferred.
Why work in Circet?
* Be part of a company that encourages involvement, diversity and inclusion
* Be part of a company that nurtures excellence and develops leaders
* Be part of a company that encourages personal development and career progression through our further education programme, mentoring programme and pathway programme
* Be part of a company that is dedicated to making a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility
* You will get a competitive salary and a benefits package which includes 25 days annual leave per annum, life assurance, access to Employee Assistance Programmes and access to career developmental opportunities.