We are hiring!
Circet UK are looking for a Contract Coordinator to provide administrative support to the office in order to ensure that municipal services are provided in an effective and efficient manner.
Working with Circet
Circet Ireland & UK (Formerly KN Group) have built an ever-growing portfolio of specialist services. We are leading providers to the Telecommunications, Transport Infrastructure and Power Sectors in Ireland and the UK. We are driven to be innovative and proactive in delivering solutions that meet our client’s expectations while not losing sight of their changing requirements. With over 4000 employees across Ireland & UK we continue to bring people together to make this happen.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Coordination for large buildouts and infrastructure refreshes.
* Interfacing with Project Manager and customer representatives.
* Initiate and monitor scheduling of completion dates.
* Continually update database to track jobs.
* Resolve customer concerns.
Knowledge & Skills Requirements:
* Previous experience in a similar role.
* Have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, predominantly MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
* The ability to organise, multitask, prioritise and work under pressure.
* Demonstrate excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
* Exhibit analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Establish good working relationships with colleagues.
* Have integrity and humility in all aspects of work.
* Possess time management skills and be friendly and upbeat attitude.
Why work in Circet?
* Be part of a company that encourages involvement, diversity and inclusion
* Be part of a company that nurtures excellence and develops leaders
* Be part of a company that encourages personal development and career progression through our further education programme, mentoring programme and pathway programme
* Be part of a company that is dedicated to making a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility
* You will get a competitive salary and a benefits package which includes 25 days annual leave per annum, life assurance, access to Employee Assistance Programmes and access to career developmental opportunities.