As an Installer Technician, you have certain responsibilities, and the purpose of this document is to clearly define those responsibilities. If you understand what is required from you it will make it easier for you to deliver those requirements.
To understand your role fully you must realise that you are managing your assigned area and as such your main priority is to deliver to your client and in doing this you are delivering to Circet. Remember you are Circet on the Front Line.
- Full Clean Driving License.
- Ability to differentiate colours.
- Ability to work at heights.
- Have respect for customers, property, staff, and all equipment.
- Ability to take direction and conduct all work in a professional manner.
- To be flexible in relation to work area and be willing to travel
- Being available to work some Saturdays Evenings and Sunday**.**
- Copper Network Accreditations (Beneficial but not essential)
Manage Daily/Weekly Work
- Maintaining and increasing standards of customer service
- Completing Fibre/Coper Installations & Surveying/Repairing Orders
- Site Inspection Evaluations Including, Traffic Management
- Completing Priority & High-Level Installations
- Attending Team Meetings
- Achieving and complying with high standards of Quality/Health & Safety
- Managing complaints and escalations from Clients and customers
- Dealing with 3rd Party Clients and customers
- Perform other duties as required when needed.
Health & Safety
- Reporting to Team Manager, this role will be responsible for leading, directing and delivering all activity in relation to Health & Safety. As an Installer you will lead and drive compliance with regards to standards, policies and procedures set out by the Group. You will conduct high standards of Health & Safety, develop, and promote a best-in-class safety culture in conjunction with your quality management team.
- As we are operating in an ever-changing environment it is essential, we maintain our place within the industry and as an Installer you will need to fully understand and champion these changes.
- Your input of new ideas and innovations will be an essential part of your role.
- Challenge is not something we are afraid of, and we always aim to set the bar higher. You must be highly initiative-taking and always be willing to learn.
- You are required to devote sufficient time to reasonably and properly perform the roles and duties of Installer and to perform your duties in an efficient, trustworthy, and business-like manner.
- The normal hours of work are 40 hours per week Monday to Friday, Including Saturdays, but the nature of your work may involve considerable travel time and work outside of office hours without additional remuneration
- Company Pension
- Yearly Bonuses
- Bonus Annual Leave days
- Income Protection
- Death in Service
- Promotional Opportunities
- As you already know and as is confirmed in the roles and responsibilities set out in this document, you are managing every aspect of your job up to the point that each order is past the Invoice approved stage.
- The successful delivery of the contract depends on you taking ownership of work that is assigned to you on behalf of Circet and using every resource available to you to deliver to our client.
- As an Installer Technician, you are entitled to the full support of your Team Manager, the Dispatch team, and all other departments within Circet to help you perform the duties outlined in this document to the best of your abilities.
- To ensure you are fully equipped to perform your role, you will be provided with Training both internally and externally (including achieving qualifications) from time to time, you will be expected to accommodate this training.
- If you feel that this support is not forthcoming, or you need support in any other area please ask your Regional Manager in the first instance or contact the Operations Manager. If you need further assistance. If you still feel your needs are not being met, contact the HR Department where you will be assured of a fair response.