Circet Ireland are looking for an experienced DL Civils Coordinator the DL Civils Coordinator will be a dedicated member of the DL Civils team, adhering to procedures, focused on producing the best quality service, being highly productive and mindful of costs.
The DL Civils Coordinator executes job plans by coordinating and scheduling assignments, coordinating the materials logistics with partner and customer to complete projects on time and within budget. DL Civils Coordinator acts as the single point of contact for the customer, sales and operations on fixed bid projects, whilst preparing and submitting customer-required status reports and project deliverables.
- Coordination of materials and stock for the DL teams
- Interfacing with Contracts Managers, OTL’s and FLM’s
- Initiate and monitor scheduling of completion dates.
- Continually update database and training documents
- DL crew time sheets.
- Other duties as assigned by the Head of Direct Civils
- One-year proven experience in an admin project co-ordinator role.
- Proven experience of working within a full project life cycle.
- A good understanding of project governance and control.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office and ability to learn various systems.
- Complex problem-solving and analytical skills
- Handle confidential/sensitive information with discretion.
- High attention to detail.
- Customer services skills.
- Technical knowledge, or basic telecom experience advantageous.
- Exceptional ability to analyse data and utilise it to make sound business decision.
- Conflict management and resolution skills - Build consensus, anticipate and solve problems.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple, and at time competing priorities.
- Demonstrate communication skills necessary to interpret policies in situations requiring persuasion and prepare and present presentations,
- Ability to work within a dynamic team setting and provide role model leadership to Circets workforce.