We are currently recruiting for an Electrical Build Manager to join our Wireless division within Circet UK.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To ensure Electrical designs are adhered to and followed in the construction of sites in line with requirements of MBNL and CTIL project specific standards/specifications.
- To manage Circet in-house teams of electrical engineers and site resource, planning works efficiently to ensure completion to strict deadlines.
- To act as Qualified Supervisor in line with NICEIC requirements and guidelines to ensure BS7671 is adhered to and certification is maintained each year.
- To review completed site builds and documentation and produce certification in line with industry standards.
- To answer questions arising from site resource during the build phase in a timely manner to ensure any delays are minimised as far as possible.
- To mentor and aid in the training of more junior members of the team.
- To review drawings for accuracy in design and safety in line with company and client requirements and processes prior to site operations taking place.
- To Liaise with project managers to ensure delivery requirements are achieved to determine deadlines agreed with clients
- Help to maintain a library of Client documentation and relevant technical information.
- Support the Electrical Design Team in the delivery of high quality, accurate project documentation
- To assist in the ordering and specification of materials and equipment required for electrical build works.
- Keep all internal and client systems up to date ensuring all work & milestone details are captured where necessary
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Relevant C&G/BTEC/NVQ Electrical qualification.
- Have experience in being a Qualified Supervisor in a similar role.
- Have experience in dealing with the NICEIC.
- Electrical Design experience ideal but not crucial
- Computer literate in Microsoft office suite.
- Proven ability to work and learn in fast-paced environment
- Ability to organise work and support others in a timely and effective manner
- Able to multitask, work independently as well as in a team environment, demonstrating a collaborative approach.
- Ability to manage members of the team both in office and site based resource.
- The ability to write and distribute technical documents to aid the business operations relating to electrical installations.