We are hiring!
Circet UK are looking for an Estimates Validator to join our team!
Working with Circet
Circet Ireland & UK (Formerly KN Group) have built an ever-growing portfolio of specialist services. We are leading providers to the Telecommunications, Transport Infrastructure and Power Sectors in Ireland and the UK. We are driven to be innovative and proactive in delivering solutions that meet our client’s expectations while not losing sight of their changing requirements. With over 4000 employees across Ireland & UK we continue to bring people together to make this happen.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* The successful validation of work orders to ensure contracted tasks are deliverable within the agreed timescales.
* Contribute to the health and safety of our field staff by providing accurate information about other utilities in the vicinity of our excavation works.
* Ensure that all utility prints are accurately analysed to identify by their colours, the voltages and pressures of cables and pipelines in the vicinity of excavation works, before being issued to the Operational Teams.
* Provide status reporting to assist with financial reporting, planning and monthly P&Ls.
* Build and maintain effective working relationships within Circet and client, ensuring collaborative working across teams/areas.
* Issue work orders to Project Managers/Front Line Managers, ensuring they are agreed, acted upon, traced and managed to the successful required outcomes
* Identify, manage and report on any dependencies, milestones, critical path and potential risks/issues
* Ensure effective communication with staff and stakeholders ensuring this is delivered in a timely and clear fashion, with expectations clearly set and met.
Knowledge & Skills Requirements:
* Excellent Communication, interpersonal, organisational & planning skills.
* Effective time management skills
* Ability to work individually and as part of a team
* Previous experience in a similar role is desirable
* A good understanding and some practical experience in managing Risk, Assumptions, Issues, Dependencies and Escalations
* A good understanding of project governance and control
* Proven ability to work effectively without direct supervision is essential
* Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Why work in Circet?
* Be part of a company that encourages involvement, diversity and inclusion
* Be part of a company that nurtures excellence and develops leaders
* Be part of a company that encourages personal development and career progression through our further education programme, mentoring programme and pathway programme
* Be part of a company that is dedicated to making a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility
* You will get a competitive salary and a benefits package which includes 25 days annual leave per annum, life assurance, access to Employee Assistance Programmes and access to career developmental opportunities.