Circet are currently recruiting for an Estimate Validator to complement our existing team.
As Estimates Validator, you will be tasked with completing the day to day administration of contracts while maintaining accurate and up to date records as per Circet’s requirements.
You will participate in the successful delivery of various contracts work orders and compiling reports on behalf of Project and Contract managers.
Responsibilities as Estimate Validator include:
* The successful validation of work orders to ensure contracted tasks are deliverable within the agreed timescales.
* Contribute to the health and safety of our field staff by providing accurate information about other utilities in the vicinity of our excavation works.
* Ensure that all utility prints are accurately analysed to identify by their colours, the voltages and pressures of cables and pipelines in the vicinity of excavation works, before being issued to the Operational Teams. This is to ensure the safe delivery of the project in line with Internal procedures.
* Providing the sub- contractors accurate noticing information via Aurora.
* Responsible to take information from Aurora to develop and maintain the Management Information System (MIS)
* Provide status reporting to assist with financial reporting, planning and monthly P&Ls.
* Build and maintain effective working relationships within Circet and client, ensuring collaborative working across teams/areas.
* Issue work orders to Project Managers/Front Line Managers, ensuring they are agreed, acted upon, traced and managed to the successful required outcomes.
* Identify, manage and report on any dependencies, milestones, critical path and potential risks/issues.
* Ensure effective communication with staff and stakeholders ensuring this is delivered in a timely and clear fashion, with expectations clearly set and met.
* Effectively manage and document any issues/escalations raised, ensuring these are dealt with in a timely manner and to a successful conclusion.
Skills & Experience required:
* Excellent Communication, interpersonal, organisational & planning skills.
* Effective time management skills
* Ability to work individually and as part of a team
* Previous experience in a similar role is desirable
* A good understanding and some practical experience in managing Risk, Assumptions, Issues, Dependencies and Escalations
* A good understanding of project governance and control
* Knowledge of telecommunication infrastructure build programs
* Proven ability to work effectively without direct supervision is essential
* Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
The Good Bits:
Circet are committed to ensuring that we offer industry leading career opportunities, salary and benefits packages such as:
* 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays.
* Pension scheme.
* Holiday purchase scheme.
* Life Assurance.
* Excellent career progression opportunities.
Circet are an international group of companies employing over 3,500 employees and has been in operation since 1975. We are providers in the Telecommunications, Civil Engineering, Rail, Electricity, Energy and Power Service sectors across Ireland, the UK and Internationally.
Whilst achieving rapid growth in recent years, we maintain an embedded tradition to satisfy our clients’ needs while delivering the highest standard of safety, quality and customer service. At Circet our staff are offered a working environment that encourages their input and has common values and goals. Our culture is characterised by transparency, inclusiveness and trust.
We invest in training our people, developing leadership capabilities to create ambassadors not just employees. Through strong leadership, teamwork and mutual support we want our business to thrive on a happy, healthy and, most importantly, safe workforce.
Circet values diversity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. We are committed to equal opportunities