Circet Home division are seeking to recruit an experienced Fibre Operations Specialist for our Selkirk site!
The Aim of this appointment is:
Responsible for ensuring that Qube GB complete as many Fibre jobs successfully daily as possible and then closing jobs down to allow us to bill the clients accurately.
Daily managing of Fibre Clients, paying particular attention to request from the clients and escalating these if necessary to the Fibre Operation Coordinator.
Handling of Fibre escalations into the department and carrying these out through to a resolution where possible, escalating any serious complaints as per our processes and feeding back to the FOC
Reporting directly to the FOC, the FOS will communicate regularly with our Fibre customers, Fibre client contact centres engineers and AOOs throughout the UK via both inbound and outbound service calls, e-mail and webchat.
The FOS will be responsible for all Fibre engineer processes such as Start My Day, Timeslot Adherence, Engineer Utilisation and End My Day. They will review all jobs complete by their engineers to ensure the forms match the action undertaken on site, that all stock is recorded and that notes and signatures are captured. If any information is missing they will liaise with the engineer to capture this.
FOS will also react to issues as they arise and take corrective action, this might include updates to customers or escalation to Fibre Supervisors/Client Liaison Managers.
FOS will ensure they have a good working relationship with the Fibre Supervisors, Fibre manager and Client liaison to allow any discussions surrounding in day issues and follow correct escalation procedures.
Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
* Deliver outstanding customer service to our Fibre clients.
* Provide key support to our engineers and Supervisors.
* Manage the Fibre engineer’s day efficiently.
* Answering calls on the Fibre Line.
* Proactively update customers and engineers when issues are identified.
* Have good attention to detail when checking forms associated to each job.
* Take ownership of the tasks allocated to them daily, escalating problems where necessary.
* Ensure any failed appointments are contacted and retained where applicable (client dependant).
* Dynamically move workload between engineers in the team.
* Call customers post visit to determine the levels of customer service provided where applicable (client dependant).
* Handling e-mails and calls from clients via the Fibre Mailboxes.
* Booking in work on behalf of our Fibre Clients on request.
* Sourcing stock at short notice.
* Liaising with other departments to allow for Fibre jobs to be undertaken within SLA’s.
* Covering Jeopardy jobs and providing clients with information regarding completed work vs jobs that may rescheduling/fail.
* Dealing with escalations and finding the best resolution to issue that may arise.
* Verification of Fibre jobs and accurate reporting
* Ensuring complaint cases are carried out through to resolution
* Responding to client escalation mailboxes