We are hiring!
Circet UK are looking for an experienced Free Issue Kit (FIK) Controller to join our Wireless division.
Working with Circet
Circet Ireland & UK (Formerly KN Group) have built an ever-growing portfolio of specialist services. We are leading providers to the Telecommunications, Transport Infrastructure and Power Sectors in Ireland and the UK. We are driven to be innovative and proactive in delivering solutions that meet our client’s expectations while not losing sight of their changing requirements. With over 4000 employees across Ireland & UK we continue to bring people together to make this happen.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Check items on delivery notes against what has been called off, chase down equipment that has not been delivered
* Ensure all materials are ready for site in a timely manner.
* Submit DOA for faulty equipment.
* Use customer tools in the tracking and reporting of equipment.
* Management of free issue kit from project call off’s - to ensure kit arrives for start build
* Liaison with Build Managers & PM’s to build projected sites forecasts
* Management of MBNL IFS / Tracktrans systems to include FE’s correct usage of on-site APP
* Collaborative working with departments to ensure distribution services are in line with customer process & procedures
Knowledge & Skills Requirements:
* Effective Communication skills including an excellent telephone manner
* Honest approach to work
* Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office and specific in-house software e.g. SiteLive)
* Good level of maths and number skills
* Proven ability to work and learn in fast-paced environment
* Ability to organise work in a timely and effective manner
* Able to multi task on a variety of tasks working independently and, in a team, oriented, collaborative environment
Why work in Circet?
* Be part of a company that encourages involvement, diversity and inclusion
* Be part of a company that nurtures excellence and develops leaders
* Be part of a company that encourages personal development and career progression through our further education programme, mentoring programme and pathway programme
* Be part of a company that is dedicated to making a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility
* You will get a competitive salary and a benefits package which includes 25 days annual leave per annum, life assurance, access to Employee Assistance Programmes and access to career developmental opportunities
Circet UK is an inclusive organisation and welcomes all applications. Our mission is to create a workforce that consists of individuals with talent, skills and potential across all areas of our business. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.