We are looking for an HR Coordinator to join our extremely fast paced HR Team in Stevenage or in Selkirk in Circet Home.
Our vision is to be the service provider of choice for field engineering and managed services to the telecoms and the ISP industries.
The aim of this position is to provide customer focused comprehensive and pragmatic HR advice and support to managers and employees in line within departmental remit which includes policies, procedures, and legal requirements.
- Be active in the continual review of processes and procedures to ensure we have an effective and efficient department.
- Provide timely, professional HR advice on HR policies, procedures, and terms & conditions of employment.
- Provide guidance and coaching on HR issues to promote HR best practice, minimise risk & ensure business performance.
- Support ER case work (disciplinaries, grievances, attendance management, maternity/paternity, engagement period etc) including coaching and supporting the organisational teams on ER cases.
- Input into HR reporting / management information as required.
- Maintain awareness of the impact of changes in employment legislation in conjunction with HR Senior Management.
- Manage the reporting of designated tasks such as Employment Casework and Absence Management.
- Embrace and integrate into the delivery and success of the wellbeing programs.
- Undertake the collation of information to pass to finance for the release of accurate salary payments..
- Assist with ongoing HR Projects.
Apply to find out more!