We are hiring!
Circet UK are looking for an experienced HSEQ Advisor based in South West, Bristol or Bath area due to current client base and work loads, that would support our various projects, and meet the requirements of the Safety Quality and Environment Management systems.
Working with Circet
Circet Ireland & UK (Formerly KN Group) have built an ever-growing portfolio of specialist services. We are leading providers to the Telecommunications, Transport Infrastructure and Power Sectors in Ireland and the UK. We are driven to be innovative and proactive in delivering solutions that meet our client’s expectations while not losing sight of their changing requirements. With over 4000 employees across Ireland & UK we continue to bring people together to make this happen.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Development of the HSEQT Management system, in line with OHSAS 18001 (ISO 45001), ISO 9001 and ISO 14001
* Ensuring compliance with HSEQT statutory duties is achieved.
* Reporting to management on the performance of the management systems and any need for improvement.
* To support the delivery of the HSEQT strategy for Circet and to assist in achieving continuous improvement in HSEQT performance across all parts of the company.
* To provide assurance to the HSEQT Manager by means of appropriate monitoring and intervention, that operations fulfils its obligations under HSEQT legislation.
* To support the development of Circet culture as the organisation rapidly expands and changes.
* Oversee, monitor and evaluate the operation of HSEQT performance across the region, working with senior management as appropriate.
* To ensure that all worksites are fully compliant with legal HSEQT obligations.
Knowledge & Skills Requirements:
* NEBOSH general certificate or equivalent.
* Degree qualified or equivalent.
* Extensive experience within a civil engineering or telecommunications environment.
* Effective communication and reporting skills
* Ability to work to and meet tight deadlines
* Proficiency in using Microsoft Office packages
* CSCS Card
* A passion for Health, Safety, Environment & Quality.
Why work in Circet?
* Be part of a company that encourages involvement, diversity and inclusion
* Be part of a company that nurtures excellence and develops leaders
* Be part of a company that encourages personal development and career progression through our further education programme, mentoring programme and pathway programme
* Be part of a company that is dedicated to making a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility
* You will get a competitive salary and a benefits package which includes 25 days annual leave per annum, life assurance, access to Employee Assistance Programmes and access to career developmental opportunities]
Circet UK is an inclusive organisation and welcomes all applications. Our mission is to create a workforce that consists of individuals with talent, skills and potential across all areas of our business. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.