Job: Junior Training Academy Administrator
Location: Rathcoole, Dublin
Division: Training Academy
Reporting to: Training Manager
As a Training Administrator you will be responsible for day to day activities of providing administrative support services within the Training Academy.
- Have the ability to work on various IT systems in order to manage the administration functions of the training academy.
- Proactively manage a training matrix and booking system.
- Working on the training plans to meet various divisional training requirements which are often dictated by client deadlines.
- Provide current status of training needs and requests to your manager.
- Maintain confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
- Create monthly reports as required by your manager.
- Perform Administrative duties to the specified standard within the time frame required.
- Maintaining the department files, Monitor Reports, Analytical Reports and Employee/ Contractor Training / Competency files.
- Support the accreditation and validation process by updating legacy and current training records to the MIS system**.**
Key skills and experience:
- 1 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Strong computer skills inclusive of MS Office.
- Experience with updating databases.
- Knowledge of the Construction, Utilities and or Telecommunication activities an advantage.
- Excellent organizational communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work as part of a team to meet targets and deadlines.
- Experience of working in a high-pressured dynamic environment.
- Must be flexible to participate in other duties as required.
- Excellent client liaison skills
- Carry out such other duties as are consistent with the job-holder’s knowledge and skills and are necessary for the satisfactory completion of contracts or for attainment of the goals of the business.
Health & Safety Compliance:
- Ensure training needs are identified and, in conjunction with the HSEQT Department, arrange for personnel to attend such courses as are necessary. Failure to embrace a safe and secure environment can result in disciplinary proceedings.