We are hiring!
The Licence Management Administrator will report to the LMC Manager and is expected to participate in the successful management of licences across various contracts and projects.
Working with Circet
Circet Ireland & UK (Formerly KN Group) have built an ever-growing portfolio of specialist services. We are leading providers to the Telecommunications, Transport Infrastructure and Power Sectors in Ireland and the UK. We are driven to be innovative and proactive in delivering solutions that meet our client’s expectations while not losing sight of their changing requirements. With over 4000 employees across Ireland & UK we continue to bring people together to make this happen.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Gather required information for submission of road opening applications (T2/T3/T4) to local authorities via MapRoad Roadworks Licencing (MRL)
- Submit T5 notifications to the local authority by liaising with the field to ensure all required documentation is sent back accordingly
- Effectively manage and document any snags/rejects from local authorities, ensuring these are reported and issued to the field for completion
- Responsible for updating and maintaining the Management Information System (MIS), AFS and MRL
- Build and maintain effective working relationships within Circet, our clients and local authorities, ensuring collaborative working across teams/areas
- Provide weekly reports across all work streams
- Generate and issue safe dig prints to Front Line Managers and Crews across all contracts
Knowledge & Skills Requirements:
- Two years proven experience in an admin role
- Experiencing working within a project life cycle
- An understanding and practical experience in managing Risk, Assumptions, Issues, Dependencies and Escalations
- An understanding of project governance and control
- Knowledge of telecommunication infrastructure build programs
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word & PowerPoint
Why work in Circet?
* Be part of a company that encourages involvement, diversity and inclusion
* Be part of a company that nurtures excellence and develops leaders
* Be part of a company that encourages personal development and career progression through our further education programme, mentoring programme and pathway programme
* Be part of a company that is dedicated to making a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility
* You will get a competitive salary and a benefits package which includes 25 days annual leave per annum, life assurance, access to Employee Assistance Programmes and access to career developmental opportunities.