We are currently recruiting for an experienced Training and Development Manager to join our Circet UK team! We are looking for hardworking and committed crew members for long term work.
The Training and Development Manager will devise our Fixed Telecoms training strategy, oversee its implementation, and assess its outcomes. You will identify training and developmental needs and drive suitable training initiatives that build great working relationships with all the business departments and our suppliers.
Training Managers work across many departments to get employees up to speed in all their needs to be working safely and compliant for each client. The ideal candidate must have at least 5 years’ experience in training and assessments, preferable candidates will also have an overall understanding of Openreach or one of the AlterNet network.
This role comes with a high level of working away and the ideal candidate needs to be able to work away for some parts of most weeks.
Other key skills:
- 5 years’ managerial role, dealing with normal manager tasks and discipline
- Good system understanding – CANDID, Smart Awards and City & Guilds
- Lead Assessor on one of the key skills – Civils/Flex/Poling/MDU
- Experienced with modern training methods (classroom, e-learning, workshops, on-the-job etc)
- Good computer and database skills
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
- Identify and assess future and current training needs through job analysis, career paths, annual performance appraisals and consultation with line managers
- Deploy a wide variety of training methods
- Monitor and evaluate training program’s effectiveness, success and ROI periodically and report on them
- Manage training budget
- Provide opportunities for ongoing development
- Resolve any specific problems and tailor training programs as necessary
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices