We are hiring!
Circet Ireland are looking for an experienced Network Surveyor to join the team based in Ireland on a Nationwide basis. This is an initial 12-month contract position, with potential to be extended.
Working with Circet
Circet Ireland & UK (Formerly KN Group) have built an ever-growing portfolio of specialist services. We are leading providers to the Telecommunications, Transport Infrastructure and Power Sectors in Ireland and the UK. We are driven to be innovative and proactive in delivering solutions that meet our client’s expectations while not losing sight of their changing requirements. With over 4000 employees across Ireland & UK we continue to bring people together to make this happen.
Responsibilities Include But Are Not Limited To
- Survey, planning & design of the FTTP networks from the Point of Presence to the premise and including Spine surveys
- External fibre network design. Chamber & duct construction design. Cabling and splicing design.
- Survey HLD trunk routes to ensure we are choosing the most effective route possible.
- Validate PIA on sites and identify issues and required work arounds (civils, new ducts, chambers etc).
- Create survey complete packs and provide effective updates to desk-based planners.
- Identification Individual house or multi-dwelling building, Identify existing telecom connections.
- Carry out detailed survey of the built environment and capture the most feasible and cost-effective solution for new build in accordance with the specifications.
- Identifying any potential SED or specific Traffic Management requirements. Also determine at planning stage any specific wayleave requirements.
Knowledge & Skills Requirements
- FTTP Architecture,
- Proficient use and knowledge of software such as MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PDF writer, Visio, GIS and ORION (advantage)
- Fibre Network Planning and surveying experience.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a Fibre Network Planning Environment (desirable)
- Experience using GIS platforms.
- Ability to use a smartphone, a tablet or a laptop with a Geographical Information System (GIS).
- Valid Accreditation, Signing, Lighting and Guarding.
- Up-to-date certification in Manual Handling & First Aid at Work.
Why work in Circet?
- Be part of a company that encourages involvement, diversity and inclusion
- Be part of a company that nurtures excellence and develops leaders
- Be part of a company that encourages personal development and career progression through our further education programme, mentoring programme and pathway programme
- Be part of a company that is dedicated to making a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility
- You will get a competitive salary and a benefits package which includes 25 days annual leave per annum, life assurance, access to Employee Assistance Programmes and access to career developmental opportunities.