On the back of an ever-increasing workload, Circet Northern Ireland are looking for an experienced Administrator within our power division.
- Update electronic systems and maintain a record.
- Maintaining Training records and internal documentation.
- Compiling evidence and records for payment claims for works completed on site
- Clocking off completed work
- Tracking annual leave
- Recording and tracking snags
- Compiling work packs for the site crews
- Developing documentation for and with the project managers and the planners
- Perform other related administrative duties as required by the Project team, including but not limited to, filing, photocopying and scanning, compiling network diagrams and maps, research and amend documentation as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Previous experience in the power sector desirable but not essential
- Have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, predominantly MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- The ability to organise, multitask, prioritise and work under pressure.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Exhibit analytical and problem-solving skills and willingness to adapt to new challenges.
- Establish good working relationships with colleagues.
- Have integrity and humility in all aspects of work.
- Possess time management skills and be friendly and upbeat attitude.
- A good understanding of project governance and control.
- High attention to detail.
- Customer services skills