Reporting to the contracts Manager, your role as Operations Manager is to lead all production and associated functions of the our projects on and off site. This includes pro-actively liaising with both the delivery teams and direct with our sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Drive and manage a project that delivers the objectives required to meet or exceed the KPI targets.
- Provide direction and lead your project team – inclusive of sub-contractors.
- Ensure that the project is fully compliant with the local authority and statutory provisions for the administration of CDM and Streetworks legislations.
- Determine the resource requirements for the completion of all works throughout the project term.
- Manage productivity, assign roles, tasks and responsibilities required for the successful completion of the project work in accordance with planning, specifications and requirements.
- Take ownership of the commercial aspects of the contract / project and ensure the project does not go into financial breach.
- Identify ways to reduce costs and improve performance.
Health & Safety Obligations:
- Fully understand and implement the company safety policy and procedures.
- Ensure that the programmes for the contracts are successfully delivered in a Safe, Quality and On Time Manner.
- Ensure that a ‘Right First Time’ culture is adopted and developed throughout the business.
- Drive compliance to any regulatory measures that may apply to the works and operations that Circet undertake.
- Ensure that all contracts achieve turnover and profitability by maximising efficiency and minimising cost of failure.
- Manage Client relationships within the client organisations across all areas.
- Sponsor new ways of working which would improve delivery and service then support any activities being undertaken to implement change.
Skills & Experience required:
- CDM trained .
- IOSHH / NEBOSH qualified (desirable)
- Sound knowledge of all HSEQ regulations.
- Good communication, people management and leadership skills.
- Relevant or similar experience within the power sector.