Circet require multiple Poling Crew Members in Cork (2 Crews) and Dublin (1 Crew). This work will be considered nationwide and long term .
You will be responsible for building and maintaining network infrastructure for multiple clients, documenting, checking and maintaining all completed works. We are looking for hardworking and committed crews for long term work.
- Installation and removal of poles, including dressing new poles
- Replacing/renewing existing drop-wires
- Replacing/renewing overhead and UG joints in the fibre and copper networks
- Ensuring all works are completed in accordance with Service Level Agreements
- Undertaking works in accordance with Health and Safety legislation, company and client Health and Safety standards
Experience and Skills Required:
- Pole Erection Unit and HIAB experience
- Self-motivated, achievement orientated and be able to stay calm in pressure situations
- Computer literate and the ability to use a tablet device
- Hold full Street-works qualifications at operative level
- Have a full Irish license (each crew will require a HGV Class 2 license)
- Any relevant accreditations (Desirable)
Health & Safety Compliance:
- Monitor site practices and routines to ensure compliance with relevant legislation and regulations, including the company H & S Policy, to minimise the likelihood of accidents and the resulting fines and compensation claims. Ensure training needs are identified and, in conjunction with HSEQ Department, arrange for personnel to attend such courses as are necessary. Failure to embrace a safe and secure environment can result in disciplinary proceedings.