We are hiring!
Circet UK are looking for an experienced Project Coordinator to be a dedicated member of the project team, adhering to procedures, focused on producing the best quality service, being highly productive and mindful of costs.
Working with Circet
Circet Ireland & UK (Formerly KN Group) have built an ever-growing portfolio of specialist services. We are leading providers to the Telecommunications, Transport Infrastructure and Power Sectors in Ireland and the UK. We are driven to be innovative and proactive in delivering solutions that meet our client’s expectations while not losing sight of their changing requirements. With over 4000 employees across Ireland & UK we continue to bring people together to make this happen.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Coordination for large buildouts and infrastructure refreshes.
* Interfacing with Project Manager and customer representatives.
* Initiate and monitor scheduling of completion dates.
* Continually update database to track jobs.
* Resolve customer concerns.
* Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge & Skills Requirements:
* Proven experience of working within a full project life cycle.
* A good understanding of project governance and control.
* Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office and ability to learn various systems.
* Complex problem-solving and analytical skills
* Handle confidential/sensitive information with discretion.
* High attention to detail and strong customer services skills.
* Technical knowledge, or basic telecom experience advantageous.
* Exceptional ability to analyse data and utilise it to make sound business decision.
Why work in Circet?
* Be part of a company that encourages involvement, diversity and inclusion
* Be part of a company that nurtures excellence and develops leaders
* Be part of a company that encourages personal development and career progression through our further education programme, mentoring programme and pathway programme
* Be part of a company that is dedicated to making a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility
* You will get a competitive salary and a benefits package which includes 25 days annual leave per annum, life assurance, access to Employee Assistance Programmes and access to career developmental opportunities.