We are hiring!
Circet UK are looking for an experienced Project Manager to lead all production and associated functions of the Network Build on and off site. This includes pro-actively liaising with both the delivery teams and direct with our sub-contractors and suppliers.
Working with Circet
Circet Ireland & UK (Formerly KN Group) have built an ever-growing portfolio of specialist services. We are leading providers to the Telecommunications, Transport Infrastructure and Power Sectors in Ireland and the UK. We are driven to be innovative and proactive in delivering solutions that meet our client’s expectations while not losing sight of their changing requirements. With over 4000 employees across Ireland & UK we continue to bring people together to make this happen.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Drive and manage a project that delivers the objectives required to meet or exceed KPI targets.
* Provide direction to your project team – inclusive of sub-contractors.
* Ensure that the project is fully compliant with the local authority and statutory provisions for the administration of Streetworks legislations.
* Determine the resource requirements for the completion of all works throughout the project term.
* Manage productivity, assign roles, tasks and responsibilities required for the successful completion of the project work in accordance with planning, specifications and requirements.
* Take ownership of the commercial aspects of the contract / project and ensure the project does not go into financial breach.
* Identify ways to reduce costs and improve performance.
Knowledge & Skills Requirements:
* IOSHH / NEBOSH qualified (desirable)
* Sound knowledge of all HSEQ regulations.
* Good communication, people management and leadership skills.
* Relevant or similar experience within the Telecoms sector.
Why work in Circet?
* Be part of a company that encourages involvement, diversity and inclusion
* Be part of a company that nurtures excellence and develops leaders
* Be part of a company that encourages personal development and career progression through our further education programme, mentoring programme and pathway programme
* Be part of a company that is dedicated to making a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility
* You will get a competitive salary and a benefits package which includes 25 days annual leave per annum, life assurance, access to Employee Assistance Programmes and access to career developmental opportunities.