Circet is currently recruiting for a Quality Compliance Auditor to undertake both in progress and retrospective quality compliance audits to ensure all the required quality standards are and have been achieved.
In the event of any shortfalls being identified, the defects and observations are processed for rectification and where necessary license endorsements / revocations need to be applied for.
Responsibilities as Quality Compliance Auditor include:
* Audit all aspects of an estimate for compliance including: Health and Safety; SLG / NRSWA; Quality of workmanship in accordance with the current quality standards.
* Process of all non-conformances identified for rectification.
* Identify trends per depot / subcontractor, workstream, type of defect, number of defects and frequency.
* Ability to run daily reports identifying all completed estimates.
* Thoroughly analyse digital evidence submitted and audit for full compliance.
* Formulate all findings in to a central repository.
* Position this data so it can be easily analysed for trends.
* Undertake field quality audits from time to time, both in progress and retrospectively.
* Undertake field mentoring and coaching for field crews to address non-compliance observations.
* Identify and process any license endorsements and revocations
* Working as part of a team and/or working alone where required.
Experience and knowledge required:
* Extensive experience in the required quality standards for:
o Civil work
o Poling work
o Fibre and copper
o Heath and Safety expectations of a Circet employee or subcontractor
* Knowledge of AFS (Advanced Field Solutions) desirable
* Knowledge of Conect but not essential
* Have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, predominantly MS Powerpoint, Excel and Outlook
* The ability to organise, multitask, prioritise and work under pressure
* Demonstrate excellent communication skills both written and verbal
* Exhibit analytical and problem-solving skills
* Establish good working relationships with colleagues and subcontractors
* Have good commercial integrity in all aspects of work and defects identified
* Possess time management skills and be friendly and upbeat attitude
The Good Bits:
Circet is committed to ensuring that we offer industry leading career opportunities, salary and benefits packages such as:
* 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays.
* Pension scheme.
* Holiday purchase scheme.
* Life Assurance.
* Excellent career progression opportunities.
The Leading Telecom Network Service Provider in Europe
We are Circet, the number 1 Network Service Provider in Europe and a major player of the fast-growing global telecommunications industry which is fuelled by massive investment in fixed and mobile high-speed connectivity. We are a pioneer in providing turnkey solutions and our extensive portfolio of tailored services ranges from engineering to network rollout, installation, and maintenance - across all technologies.
With operations in Europe and North Africa, our company serves leading telecom service providers and manufacturers, governments and local players working towards bridging the rural digital divide, private and government-owned large companies, as well as smart cities that own network infrastructures.
Since its creation, Circet has been gaining momentum building on its strong expertise and a key focus on customer satisfaction. A trusted partner for telecommunications projects, our company has demonstrated very solid organic and external growth and has merged forces with many market-leading businesses over the years. And with new equity financing partner Intermediate Capital Group (ICG) on board since October 2021, Circet has set the stage for greater expansion.