As Recruitment Specialist, you will deliver a proactive value-added service in a challenging environment and will be responsible for high volume Blue Collar vacancies across the UK. The role involves the development and growth of internal and external recruitment for Circet IRE & UK.
This role covers stakeholder engagement and management internally, and the full recruitment lifecycle for careers, from recruitment marketing and attraction, through to offer management.
Working Hours: 8am-5pm (Mon-Fri)
Hybrid Working: 3 days in office, 2 days at home
Reporting to: Group Recruitment Manager
Responsibilities as Recruitment Specialist include:
* Support the recruitment function for Circet IRE & UK, both strategically and operationally, reporting to the Group Recruitment Manager.
* Implementing forward thinking attraction strategies to find the top talent in the industry.
* Building strong relationships across the business with all key stakeholders to Board level.
* Develop and drive talent acquisition, ensuring Circet is seen as an employer of choice.
* Represent Circet at multiple company events.
* Contribute to regular reports for the Group Recruitment Manager and Directors, including recruitment forecasts.
* Establish best practice recruitment processes across the Talent function.
* Consistently meet KPI's including attrition rates.
* Internally sourcing and recruiting candidates – telecoms operatives / engineers
* Strategic Workforce Planning.
* Lead specific talent acquisition through headhunting methodologies.
* Provide advice and lead with pragmatic and proactive solutions to complex recruitment issues, thinking of innovative ideas to ensure the delivery of projects is not affected.
* Support with recruitment training exercises across the business.
Experience and knowledge required:
* Minimum 3 years’ experience in recruitment (agency or in-house)
Previous experience in a similar role – High Volume Blue Collar Recruitment*
* Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office, predominantly MS Word, Excel, Teams and Outlook.
* The ability to organise, multitask, prioritise and work under pressure.
* Demonstrate excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
* Exhibit analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Establish good working relationships with colleagues.
* Have integrity and humility in all aspects of work.
* Possess time management skills and be friendly and have an upbeat attitude.
* Confident sales attributes
Why work in Circet
Ø Be part of a company that encourages involvement, diversity and inclusion
Ø Be part of a company that nurtures excellence and develops leaders
Ø Be part of a company that encourages personal development and career progression through our further education programme, mentoring programme and pathway programme
Ø Be part of a company that is dedicated to making a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility