We are hiring!
Circet Ireland are looking for an experienced Recruitment Specialist to join our team in Dublin and deliver a proactive value-added service in a challenging environment. You will be responsible for vacancies across Circet Ireland & UK and cover blue and white collar vacancies.
Working with Circet
Circet Ireland & UK have built an ever-growing portfolio of specialist services. We are leading providers to the Telecommunications, Transport Infrastructure and Power Sectors in Ireland and the UK. We are driven to be innovative and proactive in delivering solutions that meet our client’s expectations while not losing sight of their changing requirements. With over 4000 employees across Ireland & UK we continue to bring people together to make this happen.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Support the recruitment function for Circet IRE & UK, both strategically and operationally, reporting to the Head of Recruitment.
* Implementing forward thinking attraction strategies to find the top talent in the industry.
* Building strong relationships across the business with all key stakeholders to Board level.
* Develop and drive talent acquisition, ensuring Circet is seen as an employer of choice.
* Represent Circet at multiple company events.
* Contribute to regular reports for the Head of Recruitment and Directors, including recruitment forecasts.
* Establish best practice recruitment processes across the talent function.
* Consistently meet KPI's including attrition rates.
* Internally sourcing and recruiting candidates - all levels, all disciplines.
* Strategic Workforce Planning.
* Responsible for the recruitment process across multiple sectors (Telecoms, Civils, Power etc.)
* Lead specific talent acquisition through headhunting methodologies.
* Provide advice and lead with pragmatic and proactive solutions to complex recruitment issues, thinking of innovative ideas to ensure the delivery of projects is not affected.
* Support with recruitment training exercises across the business.
Knowledge & Skills Requirements:
* Minimum 3 years’ experience in recruitment (agency experience preferred)
* Experience recruiting across Telecoms / Construction / Civil Engineering / Utilities industries
* Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office, predominantly MS Word, Excel, Teams and Outlook
* The ability to organise, multitask, prioritise and work under pressure.
* Demonstrate excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
* Exhibit analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Establish good working relationships with colleagues.
* Have integrity and humility in all aspects of work.
* Possess time management skills and be friendly and have an upbeat attitude.
* Confident sales attributes
* Experience with HR and Applicant Tracking Systems such as Bullhorn and CoreHR (preferred)
Why work in Circet?
* Be part of a company that encourages involvement, diversity and inclusion
* Be part of a company that nurtures excellence and develops leaders
* Be part of a company that encourages personal development and career progression through our further education programme, mentoring programme and pathway programme
* Be part of a company that is dedicated to making a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility
* You will get a competitive salary and a benefits package which includes 25 days annual leave per annum, life assurance, access to Employee Assistance Programmes and access to career developmental opportunities.