Circet are currently recruiting for a Regional Manager for our installations division in North England. As Regional Manager, your main priority is to deliver to your client and in doing this you are delivering to the Circet installations division.
Region: Scotland (Regional)
Each Regional Manager has a geographical region defined by Planner Group Regionals and you are responsible for managing every aspect of the contract
- Daily liaison with your assigned Team Managers and their teams
- Ensuring your TM team are managing workloads in a timely manner and that all workflows are updated and submitted to the Dispatch team,
- Maintaining a high standard of quality and full compliance with Health and Safety standards
- Ensuring adherence to the Company Policy on dress code, and promote the company image i.e. company uniforms and clean and tidy work vehicles
Your role as Regional Manager is a pivotal role for the successful running of the CIRCET contract – All information flows through you in both directions from Works Control Centre to every site we work on.
It is critical that you and your team keep the system ‘GO’ up to date and accurate at all times including onsite reporting and referring jobs. You will have access to dispatch team who will assist with escalated GO queries you may have while updating the systems and they will also assist with training to help you get more familiar with the advanced reporting features of the GO system.
- Management of the Team Managers across the below areas:
- Crew audits and Vehicle and Tool Checks
- Ensure all 2-Man calls are legitimate where necessary request a second opinion
- Ensure all team members are updating GO in real-time and deal with those who are not
- Use the escalation process where necessary to progress orders
- Ensure the back-office team are kept up to date with all the necessary information from your team
- Ensure all orders are completed within due delivery date and deal with any issues that may jeopardise this e.g. access to a customer premises
- Management of Customer Complaints
- Liaise directly with the customer and mobilise a crew to site if necessary
- Ensure the complaint is dealt with and that the customer is 100% satisfied within the agreed SLAs
- Any feedback from a crew completing a fault that has occurred because of substandard work needs to be addressed with the crew involved and where required disciplinary action is applied
- Review failed jobs to ensure that the fails are valid
- Liaison with networks teams and 3rd parties
- From time to time you will need to liaise with Clients teams regarding the safety of a site
- You will be expected to attend CSS meetings on a monthly basis
- From time to time you may need to liaise with a 3rd party in relation to an order this could require you to obtain safety records or permits to work on a particular site i.e. apartment blocks
- You will be required to liaise with the Resource team to make sure when permits etc. have been obtained the work is completed
- Continuous Improvement
- As we are operating in an ever-changing environment it is essential, we maintain our place within the industry and as a Regional Manager you will need to fully understand and champion these changes
- Ensure all works are completed to the highest safety and quality standards possible
- Your input of new ideas and innovations will be an essential part of your job
- Challenge is not something we are afraid of and we always aim to set the bar higher you must be highly self-motivated and always be willing to learn
- Management of Safety Letters and safety escalations
- Management of escalations from external sources in a timely fashion, ensuring all queries are closed quickly and with customer satisfaction as the driving force
- Development and management of team performance including probation reviews, disciplinary processes and performance management tasks weekly
- Management of teams wages and rate cards
- Change management – acting as a change champion and communicating company updates to your team
- Excellent people management skills with proven track record of managing teams effectively.
- Experience of demonstrating good communication skills and of prioritising works for yourself and teams.
- Comfortable and confident working to tight timescales effectively
- Experience of dealing with external stakeholders and delivering information.
- Ability to use a smartphone, a tablet or a laptop with a Geographical Information System (GIS).
- Experience of implementing, following and amending procedures for the purpose of service delivery as dictated by the client.
- Candidates should be professional; self-motivated with good communication skills and be able to integrate fully into the project delivery team.
- Experience of managing civils / utility contracts preferable telecoms
- Up-to-date certification in Manual Handling & First Aid at Work.
- Attention to detail.
- High levels of quality standards.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)