Circet are seeking to recruit experienced Civils Reinstatement Operatives with knowledge of all Telecoms Civil/Reinstatement activities infrastructure build and maintenance contracts.
Responsibilities as Reinstatement Operative:
* Has the responsibility of ensuring sites are compliant and safe
* Ensures all work is carried out to specification e.g., LN550, HSG47, HAUC etc and the NRSWA
* Working as part of the team to ensure safe collection and delivery of all materials required for the job.
* Work in accordance with the Highway code when using company vehicles or working on public property.
* Working on general drain-works operations.
* Laying datmac/HRA.
* Ensure worksites are left tidy with all materials being removed from site and returned to suitable skips within the depot.
* Carries out and disseminates findings of Site-Specific Risk Assessments
* Responsible for the accurate measurement of completed jobs, and timely submission of A55’s
* Ensures that all Time sheets and Measure sheets are populated and submitted daily
* To be part of the standby out of hour working rota.
Health & Safety Obligations:
- Fully understand and implement the company safety policy and procedures.
- Ensure that all tasks are successfully delivered in a Safe, Quality and in a Timely Manner.
- Ensure that a ‘Right First Time’ culture is adopted throughout the gang.
- Drive compliance to any regulatory measures that may apply to the works and operations that KN undertake.
- Ensure that all sites are set up as per the GSOPs, HAUC spec and the NRSWA whilst full compliance to the Spec LN550.
- Compliance with all training requirements and development
Skills & Experience required:
* Experience pulling plant trailer
* CSR required
* CPC required
* Flexible working required
* Reinstating /tarmac experience
* HGV Class 1 driver/labourer
* Street works / SLG card
* Experience working in 3-man gang / crew
* Utility /quarry knowledge
* Experience of demonstrating good communication skills.
* Comfortable and confident working to tight timescales effectively.
* A can-do attitude and approach to daily tasks
* Experience of working in the Telecom / Utility Industry.
- Working with electronic workflow systems