We are hiring!
Circet UK are looking for a Returns Controller based in Stevenage, UK
Working with Circet
Circet Ireland & UK (Formerly KN Group) have built an ever-growing portfolio of specialist services. We are leading providers to the Telecommunications, Transport Infrastructure and Power Sectors in Ireland and the UK. We are driven to be innovative and proactive in delivering solutions that meet our client’s expectations while not losing sight of their changing requirements. With over 4000 employees across Ireland & UK we continue to bring people together to make this happen.
Job Purpose include but is not limited to:
* To correctly receive, locate in the warehouse and send back to supplier product in accordance with the related processes and KPI’s.
* Ensure all stock returns are checked and accurately booked into the returns system in a timely fashion.
* Ensure all return stock discrepancies are highlighted immediately to the warehouse manager.
* Assist the warehouse management team in ensuring that no unauthorised personnel are permitted in the warehouse. Ensure all visitors, including delivery drivers, are escorted at all times.
* Ensuring that the warehouse is kept clean and tidy, clear of debris and that housekeeping is maintained to a high standard.
* To take reasonable care of, and be responsible for, your own health and safety.
* To take reasonable care not to put fellow employees or warehouse visitors at risk by your acts or omissions during the course of your work.
* Responsible for warehouse inventory of returns control for the organisations’ returns process to help produce an efficient system.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Ensuring that the returns team understand their duties, the mechanisms of the warehouse and what their role
* Contribute to training and development of the returns team.
* Assist Line Manager to achieve maximum stake holder satisfaction.
* Effective liaison, support and assistance with the whole of the organisation.
* Assist in developing plans for team resources to include strategy to achieve targets and halt any backlogs of
return stock that may be waiting to be processed.
* Maintain accurate records (essential when sending stock back to clients).
* Ensure return stock is sent back to supplier within a tight timeframe.
* Adhere to all organisation policies and procedures.
Why work in Circet?
* Be part of a company that encourages involvement, diversity and inclusion
* Be part of a company that nurtures excellence and develops leaders
* Be part of a company that encourages personal development and career progression through our further education programme, mentoring programme and pathway programme
* Be part of a company that is dedicated to making a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility
* You will get a competitive salary and a benefits package which includes 25 days annual leave per annum, life assurance, access to Employee Assistance Programmes and access to career developmental opportunities.