Job Purpose Summary:
As a Quality & Compliance officer for Circet you have certain responsibilities and the purpose of this document is to clearly define those responsibilities. If you understand what is required from you it will make it easier for you to deliver those requirements.
To understand your role fully you must realise that you are responsible as a Quality & Compliance officer in your area and as such your main priority is to ensure we are maintaining compliance across all metrics and in doing this you are delivering for Circet Install solutions .
- Each Quality & Compliance officer has a geographical area defined and will provide governance across;
- Health & Safety compliance
- Adherence to Quality and workmanship standards
- Dress code and Company Image
- Vehicle and Driver policy compliance
- Stock control
- Tools a and equipment
- Customer NPS
Your role as Quality & Compliance officer is a pivotal role for the successful running of the Circet Installs contract. The governance you provide will ensure Installs are operating and the highest standards across all key metrics.
Manage Daily Work
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure compliance and goal achievement
- Performing the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’
- effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulate
- Conduct corrective action reviews, audits, inspections and risk assessments
- Conduct training needs analysis
- Carry out accident, incident investigations and root cause analysis studies
- Provide HSEQT advice and direction to relevant personnel on site as required
- Report on accidents, incidents and near misses
- Adhere to HSEQT, and customer service expectations
- Ensure all PPE, GDU and any equipment requiring calibrations is maintained up to date
- Identify and resolve operational issues with improvements in the works process
- Develop auditing plan based on thorough research with the Quality Compliance Manager
- Analyse operational practice, periodic reports, databases, records and other forms of documentation to ensure compliance is established within the company.
- Act as support for external auditing through client liaison
- Brief management on auditing findings and reports.
- Collaborate with management to improve internal control mechanisms as needed.
- Accept ownership of new auditing initiatives and enhance the compliance department’s reputation and effectiveness.
Health & Safety
- Reporting to the Quality & Compliance Manager, this role will be responsible for leading, directing and delivering all activity in relation to Health & Safety. As Quality and Compliance Officer you will lead and drive compliance with regards to standards, policies and procedures set out by the Group. You will manage implementation of Health & Safety standards, relevant programs and initiatives and will take the lead on, develop and promote a best in class safety culture in conjunction with your quality management team.
- As we are operating in an ever-changing environment it is essential, we maintain our place within the industry and as a Quality Compliance Officer you will need to fully understand and champion these changes.
- Your input of new ideas and innovations will be an essential part of your role
- Challenge is not something we are afraid of and we always aim to set the bar higher you must be highly self-motivated and always be willing to learn.
- You are required to devote sufficient time to reasonably and properly perform the roles and duties of Quality & Compliance Officer and to perform your duties in an efficient; trustworthy and business-like manner.
- The normal hours of work are 40 hours per week Monday to Friday, but the nature of your work may involve considerable travel time and work outside of office hours without additional remuneration.
- The successful delivery of the contract depends on the quality and service we deliver to our clients, the governance you provide is essential in ensuring we achieve and maintain the highest standards.
- As a Quality and Compliance officer, you are afforded the full support of your Managers, the Dispatch team all other departments within Circet Installs to help you carry out the duties outlined in this document to the best of your abilities.
- To ensure you are fully equipped to perform your role, you will be provided with Training both internally and externally (including achieving qualifications) from time to time, you will be expected to accommodate this training.
- If you feel that this support is not forthcoming or you need support in any other area please ask your Line Manager in the first instance, or contact the Operations Manager, if you need further assistance. If you still feel your needs are not being met contact the HR Department where you will be assured of a fair response.