We are hiring!
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Site Acceptance Coordinator (HOPS) to join our Wireless division within Circet UK.
Working with Circet
Circet Ireland & UK (Formerly KN Group) have built an ever-growing portfolio of specialist services. We are leading providers to the Telecommunications, Transport Infrastructure and Power Sectors in Ireland and the UK. We are driven to be innovative and proactive in delivering solutions that meet our client’s expectations while not losing sight of their changing requirements. With over 4000 employees across Ireland & UK we continue to bring people together to make this happen.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Support the PMO with the development of all key project background documentation - specifically Handover packs
* Reviewing site images for quality control and reporting on findings
* Compiling data on plot analysis software and reporting to Project Administration Manager
* Proactively monitors the project schedule as assigned, logging KPI and SLA standards, alerting the HOPs Lead when variances outside of agreed tolerances occur
* Ensure that technical knowledge is up to date with stringent client requirements including but not limited to Health & Safety
* Maintain document control and storage, track project activities and team communication
* General day to day communication with site teams to ensure schedule is being met
* Schedule and update data input as well as general administration duties
Knowledge & Skills Requirements:
* Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office and specific in-house software e.g. SiteLive)
* Effective Communication skills and telephone manner
* Good level of maths and number skills
* Proven ability to work and learn in fast-paced environment
* Ability to organise work in a timely and effective manner
* Ability to prioritise and organise work effectively creating agendas, minutes, correspondence, documentation
* Able to multi-task on a variety of tasks working independently and, in a team oriented, collaborative environment
Why work in Circet?
* Be part of a company that encourages involvement, diversity and inclusion
* Be part of a company that nurtures excellence and develops leaders
* Be part of a company that encourages personal development and career progression through our further education programme, mentoring programme and pathway programme
* Be part of a company that is dedicated to making a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility
* You will get a competitive salary and a benefits package which includes 25 days annual leave per annum, life assurance, access to Employee Assistance Programmes and access to career developmental opportunities.