The Site Supervisor will report to the Project Supervisor and is expected to successfully deliver Programmes in line with KPIs, HSEQ Standards and Company Processes.
The Site Supervisor will be responsible for managing a team of overhead line staff to ensure continual delivery of a targeted programme.
Management of Personnel and Workstack
- The successful coordination and implementation of work packages to ensure they are delivered within the agreed timescales, in line with Programme Plans and/or KPIs.
- Provide weekly resource capacity.
- Accountable for the provision of weekly time sheets and sign off sheets.
- Accountable for the delivery of the forecasted programme.
- Responsible to take input from the field to develop and maintain the Management Information System.
- Provide status reporting.
- Build and maintain effective working relationships within Circet, client and 3rd parties, ensuring collaborative working across teams/areas.
- Schedule field resources effectively ensuring weekly KPIs are achieved, in a cost effective manner, whilst maintaining HSEQ.
- Ensure the fluidity of work to maintain resource levels and achieve KPIs
- Accountable for ensuring resource level meets workload requirements.
- Accountable for Daily whereabouts submission
- Accountable for Completion of works
- Manage the completion of works in line with HSEQ requirements.
- Identify, manage and report on any dependencies, milestones, critical path, and potential risks and issues.
- Create, maintain and deliver high quality project documentation
- Ensure effective communication with staff and stakeholders ensuring this is delivered in a timely and clear fashion, with expectations clearly set and met.
- Effectively manage and document any issues/escalations raised, ensuring these are dealt with in a timely manner and to a successful conclusion.
- Liaison with the client’s inspectors and planners and management to ensure that quality of work is as specification and to complete satisfaction of the client.
- To build and maintain a working relationship with the client and within Circet
Health & Safety, Quality and Environment
- Ensure compliance with Health & Safety Regulations.
- Ensure risk assessments and method statements are provided for non-routine operations.
- To ensure near misses, good catches and accident forms as completed as required
- Maintain accurate records in compliance with Health and Safety Regulations.
- To respond to complaints/defects in line with KPIs
- To ensure all field resources adhere to workmanship standards.
- Monitor and control vehicles/plant and eliminate wastage of fittings and materials.
- Request PO’s for all items prior to hire/purchase
- Promote a zero defect culture
- Proactively work to continuously develop the company’s quality system
- Excellent working knowledge of handheld devices for reporting of work complete through Circet & Client software systems.
- Sound working knowledge of broader electrical networks including distribution systems and associated plant and equipment specifically around wood pole condition based assessment for decay.
- A sound working knowledge of electrical infrastructure, safety rules / legislation.
- Previous experience of resource management including the planning and scheduling of work to maximise income / profit.
- Previous management experience including the ability and willingness to address poor performance
Position: Site Supervisor – Survey/Patrol/Quality Lead (Overhead Power Networks)
Reporting to: Project Supervisor