We are hiring!
Circet UK are looking for an experienced Stores Operative to join our team. This job will require flexibility of working hours. You may be required to perform duties outside of your normal responsibilities from time-to-time. Some travel to our other locations may also be required.
Working with Circet
Circet Ireland & UK (Formerly KN Group) have built an ever-growing portfolio of specialist services. We are leading providers to the Telecommunications, Transport Infrastructure and Power Sectors in Ireland and the UK. We are driven to be innovative and proactive in delivering solutions that meet our client’s expectations while not losing sight of their changing requirements. With over 4000 employees across Ireland & UK we continue to bring people together to make this happen.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Checking deliveries against order sheets
* Working in busy stores environment.
* Operating forklift truck
* Loading/Unloading Lorries.
* Controlling and recording of goods inwards and outwards, and conducting weekly stock takes.
* Maintaining minimum stock levels.
* Housekeeping Warehouse/Yard.
* Adhering to strict Health and Safety Regulations.
Knowledge & Skills Requirements:
Experience is a warehouse environment desirable but not required as full training will be provided.
* Ability to work in a team, under direction and to your own initiative
* Reliable and hardworking, with strong attention to detail
* Ability to work under pressure, prioritise and multitask.
Excellent organizational, communication and time management skills.
* Willingness to learn
* Driving license and Forklift/telehandler license (desirable)
* Proficiency on IT Microsoft packages
Why work in Circet?
* Be part of a company that encourages involvement, diversity and inclusion
* Be part of a company that nurtures excellence and develops leaders
* Be part of a company that encourages personal development and career progression through our further education programme, mentoring programme and pathway programme
* Be part of a company that is dedicated to making a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility
* You will get a competitive salary and a benefits package which includes 25 days annual leave per annum, life assurance, access to Employee Assistance Programmes and access to career developmental opportunities.
Circet UK is an inclusive organisation and welcomes all applications. Our mission is to create a workforce that consists of individuals with talent, skills and potential across all areas of our business. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.