We are hiring!
Circet Ireland’s Power Division are looking for Stores Operative / Warehouse Operative to provide support to our power and transmission divisions. This role will cover two sites – Roscrea and Roscommon.
Working with Circet
Circet Ireland & UK (Formerly KN Group) have built an ever-growing portfolio of specialist services. We are leading providers to the Telecommunications, Transport Infrastructure and Power Sectors in Ireland and the UK. We are driven to be innovative and proactive in delivering solutions that meet our client’s expectations while not losing sight of their changing requirements. With over 4000 employees across Ireland & UK we continue to bring people together to make this happen.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Checking deliveries against order sheets
* Operating forklift / telehandler truck
* Loading/Unloading Lorries.
* Controlling and recording of goods inwards and outwards.
* Maintaining minimum stock levels.
* Housekeeping Warehouse/Yard.
* Conduct weekly stock takes.
* Adhering to strict Health and Safety Regulations.
Knowledge & Skills Requirements:
* Ability to work in a team, under direction and to your own initiative
* Reliable and hardworking, with strong attention to detail
* Ability to work under pressure, prioritise and multitask.
* Excellent organizational skills and willingness to learn
* Excellent communication and time management skills.
* Driving license and Forklift/telehandler license
* Proficiency on IT Microsoft package
Why work in Circet?
* Be part of a company that encourages involvement, diversity and inclusion
* Be part of a company that nurtures excellence and develops leaders
* Be part of a company that encourages personal development and career progression through our further education programme, mentoring programme and pathway programme
* Be part of a company that is dedicated to making a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility
* You will get a competitive salary and a benefits package which includes 25 days annual leave per annum, life assurance, access to Employee Assistance Programmes and access to career developmental opportunities.