On the back of an ever-increasing workload, Circet UK are looking for an experienced Supervisor with knowledge of civils and cabling activities on telecom infrastructure build and maintenance contracts.
* Manage workflows - survey and programme work streams for the supply chain and organise staff to carry out required works as efficiently as possible.
* Manage the full project lifecycle from allocation to closure. This includes managing quality and the return of relevant packs (fibre and civils) to close out jobs.
* Ensure policies, procedures and processes are communicated and understood by crews on site.
* Address non-conformance/non-compliance early in order to minimise cost impact.
* Coach and mentor field operatives to improve quality and compliance to NRSWA 1991, TMA 2004, safety at Civils and activations and to optimise customer KPI measures.
* Set realistic weekly KPI’s and deliver them in order to ensure good performance.
* Complete material sample audits where required.
* Carry out in-progress audits and coach sub-contractors on site to identify and implement innovations that improve site safety.
* Provide updates and reports on a regular basis to the Works Control and Noticing departments.
* Ensure all permit and noticing conditions are being met on site.
* Report findings real time via a handheld device in conjunction with the Client and Works Control.
* Identify where DFE'S are required and prepare submission to the Client for approval.
* Manage and maintain existing LA relationships - carry out joint site meetings with the Client and other relevant stakeholders.
* Identify Client needs and commercial opportunities - feedback on this to your Project Manager / Contracts Manager.
* Feed up correct reporting to the Project Manager and feed down precise instructions to the workforce.
* Investigate jobs and assign responsible operatives for commercial reporting.
* Keep accurate daily records of works planned and issues encountered.
* Monitor employee productivity and provide constructive feedback and coaching.
Health & Safety Obligations:
* Fully understand and implement the company safety policy and procedures.
* Ensure that the programmes for the contracts are successfully delivered in a Safe, Quality and On Time Manner.
* Ensure that a ‘Right First Time’ culture is adopted and developed throughout the business.
* Drive compliance to any regulatory measures that may apply to the works and operations that Circet undertake.
* Ensure that all contracts achieve turnover and profitability by maximising efficiency and minimising cost of failure.
* Manage Client relationships within the client organisations across all areas.
* Sponsor new ways of working which would improve delivery and service then support any activities being undertaken to implement change.
* Experience and a strong understanding of the SROH.
* Understand the importance of closing jobs to reduce WIP and increase cash in the business.
* Understand the importance of WIP v Cash.
* Strategic & Commercial Awareness: Understand and take into consideration business impact of decisions, operational and client requests.
* Understand how to process DFE's and gain relevant approvals.
* Understanding and defining what good quality on site looks like - know the best practice for the delivery of our work.
* NRSWA accreditation to Supervisor.
* Experience and knowledge in regard to Craft and CPI standard for ROI and UK.
* An understanding of permit to work schemes and noticing.
* Experience of demonstrating good communication skills and of prioritising works effectively.
* Comfortable and confident working to tight timescales effectively.
* Experience of dealing with external stakeholders and communicating effectively.
* Experience of implementing, following and amending procedures for the purpose of service delivery as dictated by the Client.
* Previous reinstatement experience would be an advantage.
* Ability to understand Client’s quality requirements.
* Candidates should be professional; self-motivated with good communication skills and be able to integrate fully into the project delivery team.
* IOSH desirable.