Circet are currently recruiting for Wayleave Officers and trainee wayleave officers to complement our existing installations division, this work will be nationwide.
As a Wayleave Officer, you will be responsible for obtaining all new wayleaves and consents to ensure that we receive legal agreements as early as possible and within agreed timescale. You will deal with all activities and functions needed to manage the wayleave process both administratively and the strategy for process improvement internally and where feasible, through relationships with either landlords or third-party suppliers.
- Working with the business end to end to define best practise and innovative business processes to ensure an optimised wayleave process.
- As necessary to ensure a smooth process the wayleaves officer will define, document, train and monitor adherence to the end-to-end wayleaves process.
- Working closely with the planning team to ensure all wayleaves are identified and applied for expediently.
- Ownership of where applicable, validating land or building ownership to ensure minimal issues.
- Working with the legal department to ensure standardised documentation is used where feasible and negotiation with landlords is completed efficiently where necessary.
- As applicable create relationships with key landlords covering properties in cities in order to improve wayleave processing as the network expands.
- Define the tools and repositories for delivering the wayleaves process.
- Responsible for reporting to the business the progress and wayleave metrics in support of project builds or service delivery.
Knowledge; Experience and Skills**:**
- The successful candidate will have:
- Proven track record in being able to successfully operate within a process
- Background in documentation management
- Results orientated with a proven track record of delivery.
- Ability to multitask and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment and be able to adapt to change in order to drive improvement.
- Ability to create, manage and report business metrics on process stages, with recommendations for improvements.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Experience in the Telecommunications sector (desirable)
- Legal department experience (desirable)
- Project management experience (desirable)
- Excellent Negotiation skills
- Comfortable using a range of Technology tools (Training will be provided)
- Building relationships with landowners, agents, property management companies and local authorities.
- Very good English language skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent communication, Interpersonal, organisational and planning skills.
- Flexibility around travel.