As Works Coordinator, you will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of targeted programmes to KPIs, Service Level Agreements and escalations.
- Progressing orders through the appropriate software platforms (i.e.MIS, AFS, Client Systems etc).
- Validating orders and building estimates and associated synthetics
- Liaise with LMC to ensure all permit & Safe digs are in place across planned works.
- Issuing work to suppliers, Updating progress, Status’ and Jeopardies.
- Complete Quality and Compliance reviews for all aspects of Fibre Network.
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure compliance and goal achievement of high build standards across the network.
- Conduct corrective action reviews and audits.
- Provide support for PMO on periodic reports, databases, records and other forms of documentation to ensure compliance is established within the company
- To enhance the company’s reputation by providing outstanding customer service
- Primary contact for the escalation process - Effectively manage and document any issues/escalations raised, ensuring these are dealt with in a timely manner and to a successful conclusion.
- To promptly identify to the programme Manager any working constraints that could provide an obstacle to the achievement of any of our objectives.
- Ensure effective communication with staff and stakeholders ensuring this is delivered in a timely and clear fashion, with expectations clearly set and met.
- A good understanding and practical experience in managing Risk, Assumptions, Issues, Dependencies and Escalations
- A good understanding of Quality and Compliance is advantageous
- Knowledge of fibre Networks is desirable but not essential
- Knowledge of Microsoft packages with particular emphasis on excel.
- Customer and Delivery focused.