We are hiring!
As an Accounts Payable Assistant, you will be responsible for taking charge of our receivable and payables ledgers across our Irish operation, working closely with our existing Finance Assistant and Group Financial Controller to make sure supplier and customer invoices are issued and paid in a timely manner.
Working with Circet
Circet Ireland & UK (Formerly KN Group) have built an ever-growing portfolio of specialist services. We are leading providers to the Telecommunications, Transport Infrastructure and Power Sectors in Ireland and the UK. We are driven to be innovative and proactive in delivering solutions that meet our client’s expectations while not losing sight of their changing requirements. With over 4000 employees across Ireland & UK we continue to bring people together to make this happen.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Responsible for making payments to creditors for the supply of goods and services to various companies of the Circet Group of companies using relevant systems (SUN and MIS)
* Receive and verify batches of invoices and requisitions for goods and services
* Verify that transactions comply with financial policies and procedures
* Enter invoices for payment
* Preparation of monthly payment runs and remittance advices for mailing
* Processing of backup reports after data entry and payment run
* Preparation and submission of accurate accounts payable payment instructions/files through online banking for domestic and international payments
* Preparation of monthly reconciliation of creditors ledger accounts to supplier statements
* Preparation of daily bank reconciliations
* Assist in the implementation of new ERP systems – VAT testing
* Ad hoc requests as required by Management
Knowledge & Skills Requirements:
* Knowledge of accounts payable and maintaining general ledgers essential
* Navision is a must
* 3-5 years previous experience in accounts payable
* Business or financial qualification an advantage
* Knowledge of VAT rules as applicable to purchase invoices an advantage
* Excellent IT skills including previous use of an accounting system and Excel
* Self-motivation, determination and confidence in own abilities
* Meticulous attention to detail
* Ability to work multiple assignments with varying deadlines
* Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
Why work in Circet?
* Be part of a company that encourages involvement, diversity and inclusion
* Be part of a company that nurtures excellence and develops leaders
* Be part of a company that encourages personal development and career progression through our further education programme, mentoring programme and pathway programme
* Be part of a company that is dedicated to making a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility
* You will get a competitive salary and a benefits package which includes 25 days annual leave per annum, life assurance, access to Employee Assistance Programmes and access to career developmental opportunities.