We are hiring!
Circet UK is hiring a Call Center Agent to join out Service Centre in Selkirk. This is a full time position.
WORKING WITH CIRCET
Circet Ireland & UK have built an ever-growing portfolio of specialist services. We are leading providers to the Telecommunications, Transport Infrastructure and Power Sectors in Ireland and the UK. We are driven to be innovative and proactive in delivering solutions that meet our client’s expectations while not losing sight of their changing requirements. With over 4000 employees across Ireland & UK we continue to bring people together to make this happen.
The Service Center Agent is responsible for ensuring that the company completes as many jobs successfully daily as possible, helping to reach our completion rate targets and closing jobs down to allow us to bill the clients accurately. Reporting directly to a SC Team Manager, the SCA will communicate regularly with our customers, client contact centers, engineers, and field leaders throughout the UK via both inbound and outbound service calls.
- The SCA team will be allocated to a Region via our CRM and will be responsible for all engineers within this Region through various processes such as Start My Day, Timeslot Adherence, Engineer Utilisation and End My Day.
- They will review all jobs complete by their engineers to ensure the forms match the action undertaken on site, that all stock is recorded, and that notes and signatures are captured. If any information is missing, they will liaise with the engineer to capture this.
- The SCA will also react to issues as they arise and take corrective action, this might include updates to customers or escalation to field leaders
- Finally, the SCA will ensure we are delivering outstanding customer service and call customers after their appointment to check our quality of work.
*Full training will be supplied on all company systems*
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Ability to manage engineer’s daily tasks efficiently
- Multitasking skills using multiple phone lines and ability to juggle this with administration work
- Ability to escalate and report issues
- Proficient IT skills - email, webchat, spreadsheets etc
- Great attention to detail