We are hiring!
Circet UK are looking for an experienced Commercial Manager with knowledge of civils and cabling activities on telecom infrastructure maintenance contracts to join our Circet UK team.
Working with Circet
Circet Ireland & UK (Formerly KN Group) have built an ever-growing portfolio of specialist services. We are leading providers to the Telecommunications, Transport Infrastructure and Power Sectors in Ireland and the UK. We are driven to be innovative and proactive in delivering solutions that meet our client’s expectations while not losing sight of their changing requirements. With over 4000 employees across Ireland & UK we continue to bring people together to make this happen.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Commercial functions across the various works programme including Design, Test & Commission, Materials, Telecoms, Electrification, Power, Plant
* Work with the project delivery teams responsible for the work packages / project change control and management
* Work package cost management, including forecasting, budget management and control.
* Prepare internal and external commercial reports.
* Manage costs of both direct labour, material, plant and subcontractors
* Forecasts cost and measure cost of completed work packages
* Assist with the implementation of commercial strategies
* Hold Meetings with both Clients and Senior Circet Management teams to keep cost projections in line with program
Knowledge & Skills Requirements:
* Degree qualified or similar
* Proven ability to run complex bids and multiple bids
* Understanding of pricing, cost and profit
* Knowledge and understanding of the business profit & loss
* Experienced in the dispute resolution process
* Knowledge and understanding commercial construction law
* Experience working with NEC, JCT, ICE & bespoke contracts
* Excellent numerical and analytical skills, an ability to problem solve and make decisions
Why work in Circet?
* Be part of a company that encourages involvement, diversity and inclusion
* Be part of a company that nurtures excellence and develops leaders
* Be part of a company that encourages personal development and career progression through our further education programme, mentoring programme and pathway programme
* Be part of a company that is dedicated to making a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility
* You will get a competitive salary and a benefits package which includes 25 days annual leave per annum, life assurance, access to Employee Assistance Programmes and access to career developmental opportunities.