Circet Ireland are hiring a Contract Administrator to join our Administration team in Dublin 22.
The Contract Administrator will report to the Contract Administration Manager and is expected to participate in the successful delivery of various contracts & projects. The purpose of the role is to manage, update and close out orders to invoice stage.
- Keep track of orders and updates from the field.
- Ensure orders are submitted for closure within agree timescales.
- Process payments for field staff
- Responsible for taking information from the field to update and maintain the MIS
- Identify, manage and report on any dependencies, milestones, critical path and potential risks/issues
- Respond to queries escalated by the client ensuring these are dealt with in a timely manner and to a successful conclusion.
- Create, maintain and deliver high quality project documentation
- Ensure effective communication with staff and stakeholders ensuring this is delivered in a timely and clear fashion, with expectations clearly set and met
- Ad hoc administration support for the team
- Strong analytical skills and excellent attention to detail is paramount.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- This person must have strong numerical skills and the ability to proactively manage own workstack
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Experience in Microsoft Office suite
- Proactively manage own work performance
- Experience within a similar role is preferred.
What we can offer:
* KPIs structured bonus scheme
* Hybrid Working Model
* Bike-to-work/tax-saver scheme
* 25 days annual leave
* Opportunity to start/grow your career with Ireland’s leading provider to the Telecommunications, Transport Infrastructure and Power Sectors in Ireland.