We are hiring!
Circet UK are looking for an experienced Delivery Manager in the Ilton region.
Working with Circet
Circet Ireland & UK (Formerly KN Group) have built an ever-growing portfolio of specialist services. We are leading providers to the Telecommunications, Transport Infrastructure and Power Sectors in Ireland and the UK. We are driven to be innovative and proactive in delivering solutions that meet our client’s expectations while not losing sight of their changing requirements. With over 4000 employees across Ireland & UK we continue to bring people together to make this happen.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Manage multiple simultaneous projects from design through completion in accordance with company objectives.
* Facilitate reviews and help resolve issues with cross-functional groups and external firms.
* Demonstrate superior performance in resolving highly critical issues while maintaining rigorous adherence to project timelines and costs.
* Managing vendor relationships and understanding of standard practices in the Telecommunications industry.
* Ensure all projects are delivered on time, to budget, meet the client quality standards and have the required functionality.
* Formulation & management of budgets for all contracts under your control to ensure that cost control is effective in ensuring that financial objectives are met.
* Measure and monitor the effectiveness of the service delivery against agreed Service Level Agreements.
* Ensure safe systems of work are in place for all operations by managing and addressing the Health & Safety requirements of each function.
Knowledge & Skills Requirements:
* Significant Project Management experience in 2G / 3G / 4G project deployments in Telecommunications environment.
* Thorough and practical understanding and implementation of project lifecycle and delivery.
* Excellent project planning and project management skills.
* Capable of managing large and complex projects.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Strong vendor management experience.
* NRSWA accredited.
Why work in Circet?
* Be part of a company that encourages involvement, diversity and inclusion
* Be part of a company that nurtures excellence and develops leaders
* Be part of a company that encourages personal development and career progression through our further education programme, mentoring programme and pathway programme
* Be part of a company that is dedicated to making a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility
* You will get a competitive salary and a benefits package which includes 25 days annual leave per annum, life assurance, access to Employee Assistance Programmes and access to career developmental opportunities