We are hiring!
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Electrician to join our Rail division within Circet UK on a 6 months Fixed Term Contract.
Please note: Successful candidate will be based remotely/from home covering Bristol to Norwich.
Working with Circet
Circet Ireland & UK (Formerly KN Group) have built an ever-growing portfolio of specialist services. We are leading providers to the Telecommunications, Transport Infrastructure and Power Sectors in Ireland and the UK. We are driven to be innovative and proactive in delivering solutions that meet our client’s expectations while not losing sight of their changing requirements. With over 4000 employees across Ireland & UK we continue to bring people together to make this happen.
About The Contract Opportunity
We offer planned and reactive maintenance works for installed EV charging points.
As an Electrician working for Circet UK Limited, You will be expected to provide an excellent customer service and have the ability to solve problems that will enable you to diagnose electrical faults, work safely to ensure a first time fix for our customer, and promote Circet UK Ltd services by giving professional advice.
You must be qualified in City & Guilds 2360 Parts 1 & 2 or Level 3 – City & Guilds 2382 – B.S. 7671 IEE Wiring regulations, currently 18th edition, would be desired but not a requirement. You must also have experience working as a qualified domestic Electrician. We also require you to have a full driving license for use in the UK with 6 points or less.
In return, Circet UK offers excellent training and development, as well as offering a competitive salary, bonuses, overtime, a vehicle for business use, tools, uniform, IT Equipment, and paid holiday.
* City & Guilds 2360 Parts 1 & 2 or Level 3
* City & Guilds 2382 – B.S. 7671 IEE Wiring regulations, currently 18th edition, would be desired but not a requirement
Electrical Skill Set
* Must be able to test and certify all completed works i.e. Issue Electrician Installation Certificates
* Must be competent in fault finding and repairs – all training on the EV Charging Equipment will be provided
Why work in Circet?
* Be part of a company that encourages involvement, diversity and inclusion
* Be part of a company that nurtures excellence and develops leaders
* Be part of a company that encourages personal development and career progression through our further education programme, mentoring programme and pathway programme
* Be part of a company that is dedicated to making a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility
* You will get a competitive salary and a benefits package which includes 25 days annual leave per annum, life assurance, access to Employee Assistance Programmes and access to career developmental opportunities