We are hiring!
As FLM, you will be responsible for carrying out in progress and retrospective site audits whilst checking and reporting compliance levels for both the company and client.
You will coach and mentor field operatives to improve quality, compliance and safety, and to optimise customer KPI measures.
Working with Circet
Circet Ireland & UK (Formerly KN Group) have built an ever-growing portfolio of specialist services. We are leading providers to the Telecommunications, Transport Infrastructure and Power Sectors in Ireland and the UK. We are driven to be innovative and proactive in delivering solutions that meet our client’s expectations while not losing sight of their changing requirements. With over 4000 employees across Ireland & UK we continue to bring people together to make this happen.
* Carry out joint site meetings with client and other relevant stakeholders.
* Survey and programme work streams for supply chain.
* Provide updates and reports on a regular basis to the works control and noticing departments.
* Complete material sample audits where required.
* Carry out daily toolbox audits and safety audits with both direct staff and sub-contractors.
* Carry out in-progress audits and coach sub-contractors on site.
* Manage daily targets for sample inspections.
* Investigate jobs and assign responsible operatives for commercial reporting.
* Ensure all permit and noticing conditions are being met on site.
* Keep accurate daily records of works planned and issues encountered.
* Report daily to your line manager of outputs, problems, issues.
* Carry out other duties as requested by the line manager.
* Report findings real time via a handheld device in conjunction with client and works control.
Skills & Experience required:
* Experience and a strong understanding of the SROH.
* CSCS Signing, Lighting & Guarding at Roadworks Card.
* CSCS Health and Safety Roadworks Card.
* IT skills to liaise with group works control.
* An understanding of permit to work schemes and noticing.
* Experience of demonstrating good communication skills and of prioritising works effectively.
* Comfortable and confident working to tight timescales effectively.
* Experience of dealing with external stakeholders and communicating effectively.
* Experience of implementing, following and amending procedures for the purpose of service delivery as dictated by the client.
* Previous reinstatement experience would be an advantage.
* Ability to understand client’s quality requirements.
* Candidates should be professional; self-motivated with good communication skills and be able to integrate fully into the project delivery team.
* Experience of managing civils / utility contracts preferable telecoms
Why work in Circet?
- Be part of a company that encourages involvement, diversity and inclusion
- Be part of a company that nurtures excellence and develops leaders
- Be part of a company that encourages personal development and career progression through our further education programme, mentoring programme and pathway programme
- Be part of a company that is dedicated to making a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility
- You will get a competitive salary and a benefits package which includes 25 days annual leave per annum, life assurance, access to Employee Assistance Programmes and access to career developmental opportunities.