Now recruiting for our 12- month Graduate Programme launching in September 2023 across our various office regions in Ireland and the UK!
We are currently looking for graduates who are eager to learn on the job, put their skills to the test and are driven to succeed. Candidates who are motivated, ambitious and hardworking will gain invaluable experience while learning transferable skills that will enable them to grow personally and professionally throughout their time with Circet.
In line with our 2023/2024 Graduate Programme, we are seeking an IT graduate to join our team in our Slough, UK office. You will be supported by an inhouse team of specialists and a range of partner organisations spanning many specialisms and a range of territories.
Responsibilities as IT Graduate include:
- Working within the different teams in IT and drive improvements in the Teams processes and Procedures
- Support the System and Network Admins in maintaining the corporate network
- Support the IT team to maintain endpoint and perimeter security
- Lead and Deliver a project adding value to the IT offering to the business internally
Skills & Experience required:
- The ability to organise, multitask, prioritise and work in a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Exhibit analytical and problem-solving skills and willingness to adapt to new challenges.
- High attention to detail.
- Logical thinking
- Expert knowledge in how operating systems and software works
- Interpersonal skills as you will regularly be in contact with colleagues and/or customers
- The ability to prioritise your workload
- The capacity to clearly explain a technical problem to a customer/colleague
- Outstanding listening and questioning skills