Circet UK are seeking to recruit a Trainee Supervisor as part of our Graduate Programme 2023/2024.
You will assist our Site Agents in supervising, coaching and mentoring field operatives to improve quality and compliance to NRSWA 1991, TMA 2004, safety at Civils and activations and to optimise customer KPI measures.
This Graduate role is designed to be a fast-track into management roles within Circet UK and during this period, you will improve your knowledge of civils and cabling activities on telecom infrastructure build and maintenance contracts.
Responsibilities as Graduate Trainee Supervisor include:
- Carry out joint site meetings with client and other relevant stakeholders.
- Assist with the Surveying and programming of work streams for our supply chain.
- Provide updates and reports on a regular basis to the works control and noticing departments.
- Complete material sample audits where required.
- Carry out daily toolbox audits and safety audits with both direct staff and sub-contractors.
- Carry out in-progress audits and coach sub-contractors on site.
- Manage daily targets for sample inspections.
- Ensure all permit and noticing conditions are being met on site.
- Keep accurate daily records of works planned and issues encountered.
- Report daily to your line manager of outputs, problems, issues.
- Carry out other duties as requested by the line manager.
- Report findings real time via a handheld device in conjunction with client and works control.
Skills & Experience required:
- Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management or similar
- IT skills to liaise with group works control.
- Experience of demonstrating good communication skills and of prioritising works effectively.
- Comfortable and confident working to tight timescales effectively.
- Full clean driving license
- Candidates should be professional; self-motivated with good communication skills and be able to integrate fully into the project delivery team.