We are hiring!
Circet Ireland are looking for an experienced HR Administrator to join our dynamic HR Team. You will provide guidance on the employee lifecycle including developing training opportunities, overseeing employee benefits, payroll and performance management.
You will have superb communication and administration skills and will handle all written and verbal employee queries with the utmost confidentiality.
Working with Circet
Circet Ireland & UK (Formerly KN Group) have built an ever-growing portfolio of specialist services. We are leading providers to the Telecommunications, Transport Infrastructure and Power Sectors in Ireland and the UK. We are driven to be innovative and proactive in delivering solutions that meet our client’s expectations while not losing sight of their changing requirements. With over 4000 employees across Ireland & UK we continue to bring people together to make this happen.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Organise and maintain personnel records.
* Update internal databases (e.g. record sick or maternity leave)
* Prepare HR documents, like employment contracts, contract amendments and new hire guides.
* Assist in the revision of company policies.
* Liaise with external partners, like insurance vendors and ensure legal compliance.
* Create regular reports and presentations on HR metrics (e.g. turnover rates, finance reports)
* Answer employees’ queries about HR-related issues and monitoring the GroupHR inbox
* Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days and work schedules)
* Arrange travel accommodations and process expense forms.
* Participate in HR projects (e.g. help organise job fairs and events)
* Manage the onboarding and offboarding process (including scheduling of online inductions and carrying out face to face inductions)
* Scheduling and/or taking notes in formal meetings as and when required
* Scheduling of Occupational Health Assessments
Knowledge & Skills Requirements:
* Experience as a HR Administrator or HR Administrator’s Assistant.
* Understanding of various HR software systems.
* Computer literate with programmes such as word, excel, etc.
* Good understanding of labour laws.
* Organisational skills and ability to prioritise.
* Interpersonal with good communicative skills.
* Degree or similar in HR or a relevant field.
Why work in Circet?
* Be part of a company that encourages involvement, diversity and inclusion
* Be part of a company that nurtures excellence and develops leaders
* Be part of a company that encourages personal development and career progression through our further education programme, mentoring programme and pathway programme
* Be part of a company that is dedicated to making a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility
* You will get a competitive salary and a benefits package which includes 25 days annual leave per annum, life assurance, access to Employee Assistance Programmes and access to career developmental opportunities.