We are hiring!
We are currently recruiting for an experienced HSEQ Coordinator to join our Wireless division within Circet UK.
Working with Circet
Circet Ireland & UK (Formerly KN Group) have built an ever-growing portfolio of specialist services. We are leading providers to the Telecommunications, Transport Infrastructure and Power Sectors in Ireland and the UK. We are driven to be innovative and proactive in delivering solutions that meet our client’s expectations while not losing sight of their changing requirements. With over 4000 employees across Ireland & UK we continue to bring people together to make this happen.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Support with the recording, tracking and closure of Adverse Events, Non Conformances, Complaints etc.
* Support with HSEQ Investigations (EG gathering evidence, liaising with required parties etc.)
* Support the Procurement Team with the planning and completion of any Facilities Management / Building Maintenance needs
* Ensure that HSEQ Noticeboards, Posters and Displays in each building remain up to date
* Complete and record Weekly Fire Alarm Call Point Tests for the building
* Complete and record Monthly Emergency Lighting Short Duration Tests for the building
* Complete and record Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly Legionella Checks (Including Water Temperature Checks, Water Component Flushing Checks and Water System Cleaning Checks)
* Ensure that DSE Self Assessments are issued, completed and any required actions are communicated to relevant parties and completed
Knowledge & Skills Requirements:
* Organisation and flexibility
* Problem Solving
* Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
* Ability to meet standards, targets and deadlines
* Good written and spoken English, with an attention to detail
* Committed to continuous learning and development
* Good Information Technology (IT) skills
* Honesty / Integrity
Why work in Circet?
* Be part of a company that encourages involvement, diversity and inclusion
* Be part of a company that nurtures excellence and develops leaders
* Be part of a company that encourages personal development and career progression through our further education programme, mentoring programme and pathway programme
* Be part of a company that is dedicated to making a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility
* You will get a competitive salary and a benefits package which includes 25 days annual leave per annum, life assurance, access to Employee Assistance Programmes and access to career developmental opportunities
Circet UK is an inclusive organisation and welcomes all applications. Our mission is to create a workforce that consists of individuals with talent, skills and potential across all areas of our business. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.