We are hiring!
Circet Northern Ireland are looking for a HSEQT Administrator to join the team based in Dungannon.
Working with Circet
Circet Ireland & UK (Formerly KN Group) have built an ever-growing portfolio of specialist services. We are leading providers to the Telecommunications, Transport Infrastructure and Power Sectors in Ireland and the UK. We are driven to be innovative and proactive in delivering solutions that meet our client’s expectations while not losing sight of their changing requirements. With over 4000 employees across Ireland & UK we continue to bring people together to make this happen.
Responsibilities as HSEQT Administrator include:
- To ensure all HSEQ legal obligations, company and client requirements are met in relation to Supply Chain Management.
- Coordination of the HSEQ onboarding / approval and off boarding processes for Circet Contractors and Suppliers via the internal system.
- Liaison with employees, suppliers and contractors including issuing out information and obtaining information from them
- Implementation of the induction process for new starts
- Compliance function to maintain training compliance records and production of training exception reports.
- Day to Day maintenance of the HSEQ audit and reporting tool
- Produce reports for submission to various Clients
- General administration activities as required to meet business needs.
* Good level of education;
* Fluent in Microsoft packages;
* Good standard of written English essential.
* Minimum of 1 years experience working full time in administration role for utilities/construction contractor
* Patient and assertive, with excellent communication skills.
* Good interpersonal skills and willingness to work with people at all levels within the organization.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and an eye for detail.
* Full driving license.
Why work in Circet?
* Be part of a company that encourages involvement, diversity and inclusion
* Be part of a company that nurtures excellence and develops leaders
* Be part of a company that encourages personal development and career progression through our further education programme, mentoring programme and pathway programme
* Be part of a company that is dedicated to making a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility
* You will get a competitive salary and a benefits package which includes 25 days annual leave per annum, life assurance, access to Employee Assistance Programmes and access to career developmental opportunities.